Wednesday, September 16 | 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
The next Community Meeting (formerly known as General Meeting) will be held on Zoom.
To join the meeting, click here
Zoom Meeting ID: 813 6100 5278 – Passcode: 333743
To join via phone dial: 1-669-900-9128 and use the meeting ID and passcode.
- Welcome and introductions
- Neighborhood events update – (Ice cream window image contest and how to win!)
- Proposed meeting name change – At the last General Meeting, the Board heard residents express interest in more community building from HPNA. Time is scheduled to allow discussion (and possibly a vote) on changing the name “General Meeting” to “Community Meeting” to better reflect the intent of the meetings and potentially increase participation.
- Halloween activities in the neighborhood – Decorating contest and how to win wealth and fame, suggested/planned Trick-or-Treating possibilities
- City of Sacramento Police Department – Visiting officer will answer resident concerns brought forth by neighbors about health and safety in Hollywood Park and Carleton Tract and ways to better coordinate with the police department. There will be some time for concerns and questions.
- City of Sacramento Code Enforcement – An officer will address resident questions and concerns and provide information on city resources. Time is scheduled for additional questions/concerns.
- Update on Mega Yard Sale – Learn how your household can participate.
- Sacramento Tree Foundation Communitree Day – Free trees are coming to Hollywood Park. Find out how you can help on October 24.
- Final Open Business/Comments/Adjournment